Departure time for Friday, Sept 5th?

Last Minute Stuff

Okay boys, pack and re-pack. I've done it 3 times already. Just get it right and....woops, I forgot something. Then I get it all in the bag and realize the rain suit's on the bottom. Unpack, re-stack and pack again.

Oh Geez! I forgot to charge my XM radio. Ah, there's still time today but I've got to remember not to forget it and leave it charging on my desk. Ah-ha.... I'll put a post-it-note on the gas tank to remind me.

Now I've got to clean out the Corbin Beetlebags and get all the road gear, tire fixing kit, bandaids, cables, tools, rags, emergency lights and lord only knows how much else. Seems like I always pack right to the top.... so if it's not full when I'm done, I just find other stuff to cram in there.

The Utopia back rest is on, the luggage is tied down with velcro and clips. I'm not doing any detailing since it'll just get dirty on the way down. If someone wants to see something I've put on the beast..... I'll give them a clean rag and some water to find it!

They'll be another dozen or so things I'll think of while playing at the hotel tonight. I'll probably be in the middle of " Misty " and remember I've got to put the small Plexus spray bottle in the mix. If it does shower..... I'm even ready for that. Got myself a finger mounted wiper blade.( No, not the car size.....just about 4 inches long) works great.

****....that reminds me I've got to change the shield on my helmet. You know how that goes....the old one comes off real easy and the new one takes 30 minutes (if you're lucky). I decided on a mirror finish rather than clear. That way my grinning won't be so noticable to non Rocket riders.

Okay, ranting time is over and I'll see everyone tomorrow at Winstead's.

Over and Out ( of my mind)

P.S. Wasn't I going to put something on my gas tank? Well, never mind....must not have been that important if I can't remember it!

Last edited:
Easy there big boy :D, Eureka springs isn't that far away. If ya forget something we'll just run back and get it. I'll bet they have stores down there also....

Get a good night's sleep and we'll see ya in the morning!!!

Back