Deep in the Heart of TEXAS

Actually there is another captain in Alvin, Bay Rider. He does not get along well with computers, LOL. But hell of a Millwright. We work together here in Nigeria and road together last time I was on rotation. We'll have to do a ride sometime when we are all down in Texas. We like to ride and fish.

Hellwalker, I may have missed you mentioning it but didn't you have a buddy who was thinking of getting a Rocket? Did he ever take the plunge?

Dennis

74 dtg Dubai
75 dtg Home

Hellwalker, I may have missed you mentioning it but didn't you have a buddy who was thinking of getting a Rocket? Did he ever take the plunge?

Dennis

74 dtg Dubai
75 dtg Home

Yes he goes by Bay Rider, but has trouble posting on this site, he lives in Alvin, Texas. Huffman is not to fer a piece up the road for a ride, although the Blue Water Highway to some good Seafood is always good. It would be fun to get some captains together at a Ice House, one Rocket gets some looks from the Harley guys, it would be funny and fun to pull up with about 6-8 of them.

Welcome back to the "rock" Charlie. You just confirmed my decision to buy one 4 years ago and stay with it.

Sounds like a good idea brewing. Rocket raid on the nearest ice house? I live in Seabrook. Sounds like there are lots of captains in the Houston metro area. Too bad Woody's got washed out by Ike, but there are many others to choose from ...

Welcome back to the "rock" Charlie. You just confirmed my decision to buy one 4 years ago and stay with it.

Sounds like a good idea brewing. Rocket raid on the nearest ice house? I live in Seabrook. Sounds like there are lots of captains in the Houston metro area. Too bad Woody's got washed out by Ike, but there are many others to choose from ...
Yea I like this All Rocket thread-We also have a Triumph site- Triumph Rat.net -Northside 6- and its for any Triumph Riders -Rides and Events. But lets Have a Meetup with all Rocket III Riders Around the Houston area. Frank's Getting his new Roadster this Week !:bch:

well if you want to do the european bike get together, there is one in houston every thursday night at sixth street grill. they say it starts at 7, but noone ever seems to show up till almost 8:30 or 9.

and welcome to the site.

I don't Do bike nights,but that's me.I like Saturday or Sunday and All Triumphs ! I think we have enough Rocket III's to have All Rockets . But a few Bonnevilles are Good to Go ! everybody like's Bonnevilles. :cool: I started a- Events- Houston Rocket III Riders

Back