D&D Exhaust Who's Got Them, How do they sound

RenegadeRoy

.020 Over
Hi, The subject says it all except... ;-)

Also wondering about the Thunderbike setup. Especially to have just two
pipes on the right side like the D&D.

Thanks

Roy

Hi, The subject says it all except... ;-)

Also wondering about the Thunderbike setup. Especially to have just two
pipes on the right side like the D&D.

Thanks

Roy

Roy the D&D's are a great option, cheapest pipe upgrade unless you cut and tuck a single on there, the sound is nice and raspy, not quiet as deep as Thunderbikes setup but I like the clean left side look, I have been thinking about hacking off a couple of inchesoff the end's, close to the baffles may do that soon......... here's a couple of pics.

I think one of the biggest advantages is that you don't need the cat bypass to eliminate the cat box with the D&D's which saves about $350.

I have them and think they are a great value and sound great. Under $500 USD and eliminate the litter box. Sound is very improved but not obnoxious. I love em!
Best bang for the buck and looks and sounds great :)

I think I really need to consider the D&D's. I can get them and a Tuneboy for fairly close to the same price as the TOR's and cat eliminator. That plan is sounding better the more I think about it!

They look great! Am I to undertand that you do not need to alter the fuel settings?

Skypig
Tucson, AZ

They look great! Am I to undertand that you do not need to alter the fuel settings?

Skypig
Tucson, AZ

You will certainly need to remap after fitting these to get the best out of them, some captains have also been known to remove the baffles, makes for an entertaining relationship with the neighbours........... stock sound is ok ;)

Was at Baxter Saturday, while I was waiting to get the Jardines installed and had a R3 come in with D&D's. They looked nice, when he pulled away, they sounded really nice, not much louder than my stocks with the cat by-pass. It is a more rumble throaty sound though. He also had the Corbin flip up back seat, it looked pretty kool too. I will try to post a sound of my Jars. One note about the Jardines with tune. I was in 1st gear and hit the throttle and the front tire pulled of the ground, got my attention real fast.....:cool:

Ride Safe!!!!

Back