couple pics...for practice

I've loved motorcycles my entire life - but strange as I've always found it - neither of my boys has even a remote interest in them.

Gotta tell ya - it breaks my heart not to be able to share motorcycle trips and tours with either or both of them.

I've loved motorcycles my entire life - but strange as I've always found it - neither of my boys has even a remote interest in them.

Gotta tell ya - it breaks my heart not to be able to share motorcycle trips and tours with either or both of them.
My kids like them but don't ride much at all, i feel sad and happy at the same time, one less thing to worry about:)

My kids like them but don't ride much at all, i feel sad and happy at the same time, one less thing to worry about:)

I hear ya Lupe. I have seven kids, two girls and five boys. Sons 5 and 6 ride sport bikes fearlessly which scares the crap out of me at times. Numebr 7 is 17 yo and wants a crusier which makes me feel slightly better. The older kids never got the bug to ride which is dissapointing... Now my three grandsons all want to ride ages 4, 6 and 9.

Back