couple pics...for practice

bill widrig

.060 Over
Ride
some dirt bikes for the kid and a 81 xs 1100
thought id toss a couple pics of the kids wrenchin on this xs with me...the girl and the meat head lookin boy are mine the other is a neighbor kid that love bikes too..

re doing fork seals and i had the kiddo's freshen up the headset bearings

good times

IMG_6477.jpg IMG_6490.jpg IMG_6492.jpg

What is back there? 11 motorcycle trophies, someone on a Harley maybe and a bikini clad girl by a bike. Looks like a good garage to me. Especially teaching the next generation how to wrench. Good on ya Bill.

thanks for the compliments fellas!! I agree they are beautiful and i would be lost without them

i enjoy times like these ..cant put a value on it

i really enjoy when my daughter comes out to spend time with me .she has patience and that can be a big help when i get in a hurry.

we dont own a video game...never will

the trophys are my sons motocross accomplishments...the championship ones we keep in the house.

he is a pretty talented mx'er as well as hare scramble

the photo is of my brother(rip) from back in the day.....he f'ed up some how 2 seconds after that photo and rode that sporty down in the ditch and back onto the interstate at about 70 MPH

lucky bastard!!! i would have took a soil sample..

this little shop is my man cave...wich sometimes doubles as a family room....alot of memories on the walls ...we try to make alot of new ones too..

got the front done put on new shocks , cleanedup front and rear brakes little tiuning and took my wife for a spin!!

we only rode it around our town for the most part but we had a blast.. she is still the best passenger i have ever had on a bike..

thats why i kept her around..She said again today "this one is temporary" I love this ol broad..i think ill keep her somemore;)
photo.JPG

Back