For Sale Corbin Touring (only ) dual seat

dave64

Mr
Ride
Triumph Roadster 2010
I'm selling a Corbin touring seat brand new never been fitted to a bike . I am stressing this seat will only fit the touring model rocket , not any other model . photo 1-1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo.JPG $400.00 inc freight eastern Australia

I'm selling a Corbin touring seat brand new never been fitted to a bike . I am stressing this seat will only fit the touring model rocket , not any other model . photo 1-1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo.JPG $400.00 inc freight eastern Australia
Hi Dave,

Would you consider shipping to the USA? I have shipped seats there through Fedex with good luck. If interested, let me know at k 5 e d s at earthlink dot net.

Thanks,
Dorsey Tucson, AZ

Hi Dave,

Would you consider shipping to the USA? I have shipped seats there through Fedex with good luck. If interested, let me know at k 5 e d s at earthlink dot net.

Thanks,
Dorsey Tucson, AZ

Mate i would think by the time i add shipping you could buy one from Corbin in the USA cheaper , i had a couple of prices to ship a seat from the US to OZ and was near on $200 . I will do a quote and see .

Mate i would think by the time i add shipping you could buy one from Corbin in the USA cheaper , i had a couple of prices to ship a seat from the US to OZ and was near on $200 . I will do a quote and see .
Thanks Dave. I appreciate the effort.

Dorsey

Australia to US postage costs are daylight robbery .. considering US to Australia is usually way way cheaper. Once again we're getting f#cked over.

Back