Hanso, you need to loose about 22.67 kg before ever trying to come to Louisiana or Texas.
actually that s my new years resolution but not 22.67kg just 15kg which will bring me back to my correct weight for build/height about 100Kg if I can lose more I will , I actually have an appointment with naturopathic dietitian at local health food store and will be detoxing for two weeks followed by healthy diet and weekly weight checks this is all to prolong the time before I have to worry about getting the cranky knees replaced I already have been getting out on the pushy more lately to build my fitness back up doubt I will ever be competing again but if I can get back some of what I had I will be happy, I still have quite a bit of my endurance as 20km is still an easy ride for me but at a lower intensity than I used to do

@HansO you need to google Tres Leches...much more your speed :cool:
Oh that's just nasty Morris but it does look nice, I have actually been avoiding cake for a while in preparation for the upcoming diet so it is not as much of a shock on the system

yeah but if I lost 22.67kg or 50lb if you prefer, I would be looking sick malnourished I went down to 92 kg once whilst training for National Mtn Bike Event in 1990 and friends were asking what was wrong as I looked sickly and underfed

actually that s my new years resolution but not 22.67kg just 15kg which will bring me back to my correct weight for build/height about 100Kg if I can lose more I will , I actually have an appointment with naturopathic dietitian at local health food store and will be detoxing for two weeks followed by healthy diet and weekly weight checks this is all to prolong the time before I have to worry about getting the cranky knees replaced I already have been getting out on the pushy more lately to build my fitness back up doubt I will ever be competing again but if I can get back some of what I had I will be happy, I still have quite a bit of my endurance as 20km is still an easy ride for me but at a lower intensity than I used to do

According to the Charts the 'ideal weight for a 6ft medium built male should be 67 to71kg a large built Male should be 74.5 to 83.6Kg ,that means I am obese at just over 100kg :eek:

Take a jalapeno pepper and stuff it with cream cheese, put a wild quail breast on each side and wrap the whole thing in bacon then put it on a pit and smoke it for a while. When the bacon is cooked it's ready to eat. Makes quite the tasty appetizer
So there's no armadillo involved in making armadillo eggs? That's disappointing.

According to the Charts the 'ideal weight for a 6ft medium built male should be 67 to71kg a large built Male should be 74.5 to 83.6Kg ,that means I am obese at just over 100kg :eek:
Yeah even my Doctor said those charts are crap, and you are not Obese Ken

I'm 5/10 and 72kilo and according to that BMI thing I'm overweight. I think they need to rethink it.

Back