as an example, jimmyrocket from the .com came over with his jar'd bike for an extended test drive of mine and to try and create comparison sound files. excluding the performance difference he found his leg wasn't getting toasted like the jars. un coated we temped mine at 250-275 his jars on exposed ceramic at 650.
owl from .com temped jollys ceramiced set at 160. this is about what embee coatings said the temp diff would be. i have yet to test a ceramic set as they are sent out as soon as they are done. the nice thing about the supertrapps is the diffuser discs which when i ran about 10 of them make it as quite as stock... add more and the level increases.

flip, after re reading your post i assume the confusion is that the pipes i run havent been ceramiced yet. the sets out to others have. while the ceramic results in about a 40 % reducion the biggest reduction is from the design and ss. ceramic is the icing on the cake.

Hey TravelGuy,
If a fella was looking to move away from the Jars, what would it set a fella back for a set?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one that would like to know.:D

Back