Consider an R3R and hoping to learn more about them.

Oboro

Standard Bore
Ride
1979 CB750, 2012 XR1200X, 2013 CB1100
I'm on the market for another bike next year and the Rocket 3 Roadster is among my top contenders. I'm hoping to learn more about the bike before I can take it for a ride next spring and make my final choice. Regardless of whether or not it's my next purchase, it's a bike I love and would love to get my hands on some day.

gday, you're on a sight filled with r3r enthusiasts. Many of us were riders before we got hooked on Rockets now we are passionate, obsessed Rocket enthusiasts. They are more addictive than almost any other road going vehicle. You dont buy a rocket, you adopt one to join your family and life.

If you are up to it, get one and join us.

Take a test ride! You'll either love it or ..... Wait, what other choice is there?

I put off riding one for several years for that exact reason, and now look at me.

Best of luck!

The Beast for the least. Just saying dollar for dollar the best bang for your buck, an engineering marvel. Ride it you shall buy it! Wecolme to the exciting world of on earth rocketing!

80K+ miles on mine... Like any member of the family, I have my share of arguments with it from time to time. Some posted all over this site, and I threaten to sell it from time to time, but there is nothing else like the Rocket III. The biggest thing I like about the Rocket is how versatile it is. Handles well for a big bike, more than enough power to hang with most anything this side of a Hayabusa or ZX-14. Yet, throw some bags on and you're ready to travel to any destination in relative comfort, and in a hurry if you want. Or you can cruise to the local bike night.. throw your lady on the back and slow ride it.. It really is a jack-of-all-trades. There are faster bikes, or more comfortable, or better handling.. but not all in one bike. And 0-100 almost nothing streetable on wheels will out accelerate it... :) The thing I dislike about the Rocket the most is waiting on parts and random competent dealer support. However, I do have a dealer within 90 miles that I do trust

Back