I can confirm to what @Zutt said above.

The biggest question is,

why do you want to change your exhaust and whatever the reason it is, does the werkes satisfies that reason?

No exhaust is perfect, even stock is not perfect.

As per performance, i have not noticed anything which I would consider as a side affect. The bike is louder now, you can hear the growling exhaust sound from a mile away at night time.

I can confirm to what @Zutt said above.

The biggest question is,

why do you want to change your exhaust and whatever the reason it is, does the werkes satisfies that reason?

No exhaust is perfect, even stock is not perfect.

As per performance, i have not noticed anything which I would consider as a side affect. The bike is louder now, you can hear the growling exhaust sound from a mile away at night time.
Exactly.
I needed more sound from the bike. The stock was extremely quiet, kinda like Prius or Civic and that is a shame considering the beast that it is.
I couldn't care less about more power as it has tons of it, and was willing to sacrifice the stock look (although it took a while).
IMO it is the best amongst the other aftermarket offerings, sound and looks, no offense to the other brands.
All of them including the CW are extremely expensive for what they are (2 cans with little engineering behind them), but that's what bike are about, overpriced junk :).
Some may say: "but the Zard, it's beautiful Italian engineering". The thing costs ~$2500 and they didn't even bother putting the third pipe in. They turned it into a U pipe back to the 2 muffles and stuck a piece of plastic "carbon fiber" on the left, knowing that people will still buy it. Again not to knock Zard. It comes down to what you're willing to pay and contend with.

I'll post an update once the DB killers arrive.
Regards to all.

Thank you for your reply. Keep us posted once you ride it more and have the dB killers installed. They look great!
Thank you.

269273728_299192632133091_4812939277001846291_n.jpg

I finally install werkes exhaust on my rocket. I rode few kilometers. My first impression is that I lost some torque in the low RPM and win some power in the high RPM. I have the stock map. The sound is amazing. Somebody feels that you loose torque too? Thanks

My concern with most of them is that it makes it obvious you REMOVED THE CAT. The EPA has been cracking down on these diesels removing emissions now just like cars that delete the cat. I'd be concerned mc's are next. I mean it is obviously no longer compliant with the overpriced cans hanging out there. I'd be willing to butcher the stock setup after warranty expires though to keep it looking stock for better sound.

Would it be to much trouble to ask you to post a picture of the left side of the bike? I'm considering the Werks for my new bike but wanted to get an idea of what the left side looks like after installation. Thanks.

Would it be to much trouble to ask you to post a picture of the left side of the bike? I'm considering the Werks for my new bike but wanted to get an idea of what the left side looks like after installation. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0635.jpg
    IMG_0635.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 42
Back