I now have this exhaust. I didn't perceive any change on power, acceleration, smoothness of the engine....nothing.

Decel pop is louder as Redrocket said but that is because the exhaust sound is louder, but it's the same intoxicating decel popping that the OEM exhaust albeit louder has and it's beautiful, it is music to my ears. Decel sounds like a WWII bomber.
I never want to remap or mess with the tuning because IMO the bike is just perfect as is, except for the ****ty sounding OEM exhaust.
Hope this helps.

I now have this exhaust. I didn't perceive any change on power, acceleration, smoothness of the engine....nothing.

Decel pop is louder as Redrocket said but that is because the exhaust sound is louder, but it's the same intoxicating decel popping that the OEM exhaust albeit louder has and it's beautiful, it is music to my ears. Decel sounds like a WWII bomber.
I never want to remap or mess with the tuning because IMO the bike is just perfect as is, except for the ****ty sounding OEM exhaust.
Hope this helps.

Thank's for your help

Hope this helps.

So the bike runs and performs the same without a tune?

So the bike runs and performs the same without a tune?
competition werkes claim they tested their slip on with oem tune and you even gain a few hp.

Absolutely. Can't confirm if it's slightly better (as CW claim) but at least the same. It it weren't I would've reverted to the OEM exhaust.
In this days I like to hear music in my helmet, i remember once i installed some vince and hannes in an old yamaha warrior i had, and the drone were really anoying in a long day. how is your experience with it? I know they sound great, now, how is your experience riding a whole day with the sound? Its growing in me the idea to get me one....

In this days I like to hear music in my helmet, i remember once i installed some vince and hannes in an old yamaha warrior i had, and the drone were really anoying in a long day. how is your experience with it? I know they sound great, now, how is your experience riding a whole day with the sound? Its growing in me the idea to get me one....
To be honest with you since getting them in winter I've only had a chance to ride for 1-2 hours max, and they sound great, but after an hour (with ear buds and a full face helmet) they may start getting to you. So a whole day of riding they might be too loud. I can still listen to my music or podcast and make phone calls (through the helmet com unit) clearly, but they are loud.
I just ordered the DB killers to get the edge off.

I used to dislike the look of the pipes, but honestly I now prefer them to the stock, they are smaller and fit the bike better IMO. Of course, I still wish that they had a left sided pipe or a piece of metal or plastic to cover the left, but even that I'm used to.

To be honest with you since getting them in winter I've only had a chance to ride for 1-2 hours max, and they sound great, but after an hour (with ear buds and a full face helmet) they may start getting to you. So a whole day of riding they might be too loud. I can still listen to my music or podcast and make phone calls (through the helmet com unit) clearly, but they are loud.
I just ordered the DB killers to get the edge off.

I used to dislike the look of the pipes, but honestly I now prefer them to the stock, they are smaller and fit the bike better IMO. Of course, I still wish that they had a left sided pipe or a piece of metal or plastic to cover the left, but even that I'm used to.
Thank you for your reply. Keep us posted once you ride it more and have the dB killers installed. They look great!

Back