Come on let's see those beautiful bikes

What didn't you like about the RS?

Went from the S1000XR to the RS and ordered the same spec, Sport SE so it had dynamic suspension, quick shifter etc and from day one I had an issue with the quick shifter.

when really going for it, you’d change gear and after it had changed it would cut the engine and being a boxer engine it was harsh due to engine breaking and it would slow violently then take off again. Anyone following would almost run in the back of me. Obviously this was a dangerous feature so the bike went in to BMW, and in, and in and back to BMW UK and eventually, after a year they gave me my money back. Lovely bike, went like a train but was tainted for me as having paid for the quick shift etc I expected it all to work.

Here’s a few more starting with the DT I restored them sold past year.

my B-King, tiger sport and SP1

B-King again. Regret selling it.

S1000XR and my Grom :cool:

XT, heap of carp !!

The DT looks sweet ! I cut my teeth on a 79 DT175mx as a field bike before I started racing . bulletproof bikes ! The B king looks sweet , what are those pipes ? Did you do any mods ? Mine is currently in bits , having the ECU refreshed and just about to dump the cat and remove the SET valve . any experience of this ? The bike is new to me and having owned a gen1 Busa it's occurred to me just how stifled the b king is . Also in the process of nodding the air box with larger inlets !

The DT looks sweet ! I cut my teeth on a 79 DT175mx as a field bike before I started racing . bulletproof bikes ! The B king looks sweet , what are those pipes ? Did you do any mods ? Mine is currently in bits , having the ECU refreshed and just about to dump the cat and remove the SET valve . any experience of this ? The bike is new to me and having owned a gen1 Busa it's occurred to me just how stifled the b king is . Also in the process of nodding the air box with larger inlets !
modding not nodding . bloody predictatext ! :banghead:

3715DDB9-43EC-4CFF-8E4C-64093354CDA4.jpeg
2A55903B-5BF4-4AC1-8DC4-BD0F41131489.jpeg
The black one will be out for this weekend.

Back