Can someone help me with my front wheel?

Eric R.

Supercharged
Ride
2015 Rocket 3 Touring
Hi guys, I am trying to reinstall my front wheel on my 2015 r3t. I have a question on the right side spacer.
I put the spacer inside of the seal area of the wheel with a little grease, and got the wheel into position and began to work the axle thru to the left side of the bike. The spacer also was inside of the fork hole on the right side. When I begin to catch the threads and screw the axle in, it seems to push the spacer out of the fork hole and the whole wheel gets pushed to the left until the axle threads bottom out on the other side.
Is this correct? It first appears that the spacer resides in the bore on the fork where the axle goes until it gets pushed out by the axle being threaded in.
I included a picture of where I am at, which shows the axle screwed all the way in. if anyone can tell me if I’m good to go, that’d be great. Or is this wrong? I can’t remember if I should see this much of the spacer when everything is snugged up.
Thanks a bunch, Eric

Attachments

• E694BC1C-A2B3-4309-97C9-B7AE64B33BAE.jpeg
    E694BC1C-A2B3-4309-97C9-B7AE64B33BAE.jpeg
    230.9 KB · Views: 10
I actually need someone to look at their front wheel and see if it looks the same as mine. Thanks for any help, Eric

Tighten the axle bolt and center the fork lower and check for binding before tightening the lock pinch bolts.

Back