Memphis Tn 3 more hours!
CE7FCB72-D9BE-44E6-8755-BDBBFF0E2BE3.jpeg

Glad you and the TwoTone made it. Peace Brother Kevin. Please, bring the heavy bike cover to MV. I'd like to get that one back in case I ever have to trailer open. That thing will take a hurricane. Had it for many years. My regards to Glen and Sparky.

This covid chit keeps goingangoing. Probably will have to take the buster before the MV trip. Already psyching up.

r
She got too big for me to move'r around. Made it's last trip to the Ozarks which was a memorable ride. I hope we repeat. The two tone was a great bike for me. I learned how to ride with this gang and for that I will forever be grateful. Morris, Terra, Bull, Fred, Jay, Dave, Scott, Lupe, Anthony and all those who lead and took time to show me the fast and safe way around turns... THANK YOU!
20191124_131947_HDR (1).jpg 20191117_095050_HDR (1).jpg AD161EA7-FCB0-43FC-821F-9409F307CE1E (1).JPG 701E114E-BBE0-4737-B7AB-B342279C8D62 (2).JPG

20211204_102555.jpg
The CB has 85 HP and 75 ft/pnds of Tq @ 540 lbs wet. Speed limiter @ 112mph. Not as comfy as the Rocket but much lighter. I hope I will be well received on the Honda. It's not loud but has a good note. Will try to make the May MV run. Life is a bore between adventures on the bikes.
Rick, don't underestimate that CB, is a little monster and can give you a surprise:)

Glad you and the TwoTone made it. Peace Brother Kevin. Please, bring the heavy bike cover to MV. I'd like to get that one back in case I ever have to trailer open. That thing will take a hurricane. Had it for many years. My regards to Glen and Sparky.

This covid chit keeps goingangoing. Probably will have to take the buster before the MV trip. Already psyching up.
Took the booster 2 days ago, With the first shot the implanted the chip and the drones were following me everywhere, with the second shot, i was turning into a zombie but the booster made me a modern day version of Blade!!!, All good😁

Back