I have the R, and I don't see any bluetooth anywhere on the screen menu. I just looked for it and couldn't find it. So to answer your question, if the bluetooth module is not installed, you will NOT see it anywhere on the menu).
Meaning that your bike was most probably fitted with the module by the previous owner, as you suspected. Have the dealer double check for you. Maybe the dealer can run the VIN and see what service/installations were done on the bike if such a thing exists with Triumph.

Good luck!

I have the R, and I don't see any bluetooth anywhere on the screen menu. I just looked for it and couldn't find it. So to answer your question, if the bluetooth module is not installed, you will NOT see it anywhere on the menu).
Meaning that your bike was most probably fitted with the module by the previous owner, as you suspected. Have the dealer double check for you. Maybe the dealer can run the VIN and see what service/installations were done on the bike if such a thing exists with Triumph.

Good luck!
Thanks, I’ll be having the quickshifter fitted when they are back in stock so will ask about it then.
Cheers.

Back