Or maybe he was just out with his friends to have a few beers, BS, and have a good time and didnt want to talk about tires, mods and performance. ;)

Could have been. I'll leave him to his friends with the Big Dogs and Popping Wheezing vibrating machines of yesteryear:rolleyes:

Does anyone know of a dealer that gives a physiological test prior to ownership?

I thought the only requirement was cash or good credit.

The guy probably suffers from the short weenie syndrome, you all know the type, the old lady says...'Give me 12 inches and make it hurt so the guy sticks it in her 4 times and punches her in the mouth.......':eek:

There are a number of things that increase the apparent size....
Booze
Mouthing off
Big bikes, especially Hardlies
Telling stories to gullible friends and associates
Putting down others to increase your manliness
Doing stupid things

Those are the main ones. I'm sure there are many more. The human mind has the ability to make up more scenarios as the level of alcohol increases.

Amen Brother. It was just not the Southern style and I do so miss that. A kinder time when the sawgrass and the Spanish moss swayed in the breeze and the sun set dramtically over the South, with nary a care except for where the shade and a cool drink were, and the breeze in your face afterwards on a long slow roll up the nearby coast. Alas to be amongst civil men and women that could carry on a conversation without trying.

The guy probably suffers from the short weenie syndrome, you all know the type, the old lady says...'Give me 12 inches and make it hurt so the guy sticks it in her 4 times and punches her in the mouth.......':eek:

Hey wait! That means it's a three inch weenie! Phew...I guess I DON'T have SWS. But I DO have a big bike and do stupid things. Am I a candidate?

confused in Pa.

"Are we elitists?"

Hmmm, that's a difficult question. I would say that just because I have a purple Paul Stanley signature thong, that in and of itself doesn't make me an elitist. However, the fact that I also have a pair of Paul Stanley signature "footsie" PJs, well...

Ozzman, I have to inquire: If nothing is more common amongst devout Alaskans is just to be left alone. Had you previously associated yourself with these individuals, I guarantee the situation would have been different. A perfect contrast on a scale of light years of difference would be a NY New Yorker. Have you been a bit intolerant? It's just a thought.

I was a short term Alaskan and this need to be left alone was apparent around the village until they knew me. I guarantee these same individuals than shunned you will be the first to stop on the side of the road and guarantee you're not stranded, even before they get to know you.

Last edited:
Ozzman, I have to inquire: If nothing is more common amongst devout Alaskans is just to be left alone. Had you previously associated yourself with these individuals, I guarantee the situation would have been different. A perfect contrast on a scale of light years of difference would be a NY New Yorker. Have you been a bit intolerant? It's just a thought.

I was a short term Alaskan and this need to be left alone was apparent around the village until they knew me. I guarantee these same individuals than shunned you will be the first to stop on the side of the road and guarantee you're not stranded, even before they get to know you.

If I were in Alaska amongst individualists like myself or in the Selway Bitteroot wilderness of panhandle Idaho I would have understood and brought one of my prized rifles along and been wearing pelts of critters I had killed and tanned. This was a civil
gathering in a metropolitan area in the almost deep South. I much prefer the company in the wild woods, at least you know there are no psychological issues...........just survival and a party if one can be found. Okay, we're done with this one. I'm not judging, I'm just saying. I'll keep to my Rocket self from here on out.

If I were in Alaska amongst individualists like myself or in the Selway Bitteroot wilderness of panhandle Idaho I would have understood and brought one of my prized rifles along and been wearing pelts of critters I had killed and tanned. This was a civil
gathering in a metropolitan area in the almost deep South. I much prefer the company in the wild woods, at least you know there are no psychological issues...........just survival and a party if one can be found. Okay, we're done with this one. I'm not judging, I'm just saying. I'll keep to my Rocket self from here on out.
:roll:OK fine! Whatever. Sounds like a newbie with a guilt. I really can't imagine a trapper with a pelt skin coat and a pair of 44 magnums caring a **** about what you had to say.:kk:More than likely he was about, getting a lead on a piece of ass.

And exactly what is the caliber of your favorite rifle?

And one more question: What was the, "almost deep South"? And what does, "If I were in Alaska..." mean? Apparently you didn't understand.

Last edited:
Back