Birthday present to me - Viking parts

Waconut

.060 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket Roadster, 04 Sprint RS, 66 T100R,
Got a nice box in the mail today from south of the equator. And my wife didn’t even disown me lol. The packing was great and the workmanship is fantastic. Kudos to Paul!! Now if I can just get the timing chains and gears in her car changed I could get the exhaust and intake on the Rocket done .

Attachments

• A285F118-F6F7-4E22-A863-C9397B2C4D80.jpeg
    A285F118-F6F7-4E22-A863-C9397B2C4D80.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 2
Awesome. I have some goodies coming from Paul later this year. Can't wait to see them up close.

I know it's exhaust related but what exactly is in the box?

I have Paul's header on my Roadster and it didn't come in a box like that.

Just about time to have it recoated.

I know it's exhaust related but what exactly is in the box?

I have Paul's header on my Roadster and it didn't come in a box like that.

Just about time to have it recoated.
It's the crossover and dual mufflers. Probably should've unwrapped them before pics, but was in a hurry to get to work. I like the looks of the stock manifold so didn't order the header at this time. Have K&N filters to put on the intake. My plan is to put in a tune I got from Martin Brighten who has a setup very similar on his 2010 to get close, then put a PCV on it for fine tune on a dyno. Nobody anywhere near me that works with tuneecu. Will post pictures when parts are on bike.

Same here. Thinking about a semi gloss coating this time.

Mine is silver. At the time I still had the TORS so I thought silver would look better than black. Now I have a silver supertrapp with a short piece of steel piping going into the muffler. Thinking about just getting the header black this time and leaving the muffler silver. Not sure.. might look funny... might just go back silver..lol

57609_72c75ab415e1912c805389cc679a8285.jpeg

Might make the muffler stick out a little too much

Might make the muffler stick out a little too much

Yeah I edited my post some "might look funny"

The coating isn't really bad far as looks but I see small (what I think) rust spots on each header pipe as it comes out the head and turns down.

Back