No, I didn't even know they had one there. But they sure had some good bands...

No, I didn't even know they had one there. But they sure had some good bands...
zztop last year always been my dream to see them live I did last year twas awesome.Really not much fun (good for a 5 hour or so ride to get there tho)held in scottsdale at the westworld grounds got to travel 2 hours or so on 4 lane highway to get out of town to ride any decent 2 lane roads or any decent country more than likely wont go again.BUT aspencade in Ruidoso N.M.is next days off home of smokey the bear,cloudcroft lumberjack competion,F.T sumner home of billy the kid not to far away,ride there with oldest son on his 05 rocket,oldest brother lives in Roswell home of all the aliens

zztop last year always been my dream to see them live I did last year twas awesome.Really not much fun (good for a 5 hour or so ride to get there tho)held in scottsdale at the westworld grounds got to travel 2 hours or so on 4 lane highway to get out of town to ride any decent 2 lane roads or any decent country more than likely wont go again.BUT aspencade in Ruidoso N.M.is next days off home of smokey the bear,cloudcroft lumberjack competion,F.T sumner home of billy the kid not to far away,ride there with oldest son on his 05 rocket,oldest brother lives in Roswell home of all the aliens

Instead of riding 2 hours on the interstate to a "decent" road you should have ridden the back roads to get there, would have found it more enjoyable.

Instead of riding 2 hours on the interstate to a "decent" road you should have ridden the back roads to get there, would have found it more enjoyable.
came from I40 AT WINSLOW TO PAYSON to chandler just saying scottsdale not a place to have a rally maybe a bike show not a rally

They have something in Grants, N.M. if I remember correctly too.

For anyone going to Phoenix, don't forget to take the ride through Jerome on 89A. Highly recommend it.

So you've been on the infamous Mingus Mountain then. I have an issue with heights and by the time I came down from the top to Jerome I needed a beer...a shot and some new undies!:D

Back