We will arrive in Montrose on the evening of the 25th. NOTE: I have changed the hotel as the Days Inn we were at a few years ago has no double beds.
We are now staying at the Rodeway Inn at 1480 S. Townsend Ave.
We will stay there two nights and ride the following route on the 26th.
Folks will head out for home from Montrose on the 27th.
BUT - if you be coming, I'd like to hang with you for a couple extra days . . . if ya wish?

Google Maps
days off start the 27th will have a week off then great time to ride a few roads you missed got room at the house

We will arrive in Montrose on the evening of the 25th. NOTE: I have changed the hotel as the Days Inn we were at a few years ago has no double beds.
We are now staying at the Rodeway Inn at 1480 S. Townsend Ave.
We will stay there two nights and ride the following route on the 26th.
Folks will head out for home from Montrose on the 27th.
BUT - if you be coming, I'd like to hang with you for a couple extra days . . . if ya wish?

Google Maps
second day need to run down to ridgeway (550) to telluride(145) to delores (184)to mancos to(160) durango spend the night in a cabin at vallecito lake then to(172) ignacio buck hiway out then to pagosa if thats where everyone leaving from if not leave vallecito to ignacio to my house

second day need to run down to ridgeway (550) to telluride(145) to delores (184)to mancos to(160) durango spend the night in a cabin at vallecito lake then to(172) ignacio buck hiway out then to pagosa if thats where everyone leaving from if not leave vallecito to ignacio to my house

All will head home from Montrose.
Me, Dan & Sharon will head north and the others south back to sourthern CA and OK.
I can hang for a couple days with you if you want.
We can go wherever you wish. I just have to get back to Montrose as my trailer & Jeep will be there.

Back