sorry but I have to ask as your a newbie..............just how big are you???????????????????
Actually think there's three BigAls now. Looking a bit like a job lot. haha. Welcome aboard. @BigAl52 @BigAl1952 @Big Al . How are you mate?

Thanks for the warm welcome to all my Rocket brothers-I'm 6'3" 220 lbs-former stuntman. I'm also a race car driver/ martial arts expert/marksman and Flight Instructor.
My real passion is my Rocket

I'm a stuntman.... a race car driver/ martial arts expert/marksman and lead guitarist with a famous rock band.

Just another run-of-the-mill Rocket owner ... :D sorry mate ,but just couldn't help myself :roll:

Last edited:
Hello Al and welcome from VA. You mentioned mishap and 2012 in the same sentence, was that part of your stunt work?

Thanks for the warm welcome to all my Rocket brothers-I'm 6'3" 220 lbs-former stuntman. I'm also a race car driver/ martial arts expert/marksman and Flight Instructor.
-----------------------------------------------
OW-DO, Big Al, you'll like it here---
I'm 5' 9" , 180 lbs I'd trip over the carpet pattern, couldn't fight me way out of a wet bag, got one good eye, can't even fly a kite... but we share a passion----- th (3).jpg Rocket riding:thumbsup:-- We two, cover the whole male spectrum mate:laugh::laugh:

Lets not forget modesty too.......:whitstling::laugh:

Back