Best filter set up?

GRAY DOG

.020 Over
For those of you that have run both the triple k@ns and the under tank set up, witch is better? performance? noise? Im going with one or the other, just cant make up my mind, dont mind cutting up my bearclaw if needed, if i go with the triple set up witch filters fit best? RU2780 or RC1250 thanks for any replys GREY DOG.

I didn't notice much difference between the undertank and triple setups. The filter does get crowded in the under the tank setup though.

There is more intake noise with the triples. If I had a new bike I would probably go with the triple set up over the under tank.

As you know the triple K&Ns RU-2780's fit under the claw cover. Either way you go don't forget to order a K&N 62-1340 for the crankcase breather and a K&N 62-1560 to cover the air temp sensor if you do the triple mod.

If you go with the triples I have a good Tuneboy tune.

um

i MUST HAVE MISSED THIS. THERE IS A TRIPLE MOD THAT GOES UNDER THE BEAR CLAW?
i HAVE BEEN WANTING TO PUT THEM ON BUT HAVEN'T LIKED THE IDEA OF CUTTING THE CLAW UP.

I didn't notice much difference between the undertank and triple setups. The filter does get crowded in the under the tank setup though.

There is more intake noise with the triples. If I had a new bike I would probably go with the triple set up over the under tank.

As you know the triple K&Ns RU-2780's fit under the claw cover. Either way you go don't forget to order a K&N 62-1340 for the crankcase breather and a K&N 62-1560 to cover the air temp sensor if you do the triple mod.

If you go with the triples I have a good Tuneboy tune.
pg9r thanks for the reply, i ordered the filters, will install it all the week of dec.24th. and YES id love to have the tune you are refering to. THANKS AGAIN GREY DOG

filters

These Daytona's work nice and you can play in the rain all day!
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue:D
Link Removed

Back