#becausetriumphwont

Chance Wirey

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster
All, just had an idea, which has been percolating for the last few months. Have you guys ever scrolled through Triumph's Facebook page? Or it's Twitter account?

I scroll and I scroll--but I have to scroll through months worth of posts before I find a Rocket.

And then it hit me: we should start a small campaign, and call it #becausetriumphwont. The purpose of this campaign would be to bring to light the Rocket, and compel Triumph to support its frame more fully.

Thoughts?

I think they only want skinny folks on their bikes which is why they are thinking of discontinuing our love and joy.

Triumph hates fat people. I have yet to see a 3 or 4x shirt in their stores.

Nah, plenty of 3x on line, I have at least 20 and most a pretty big like me :rolleyes::eek::whitstling:. But you're right about 4x, none exist or ever have. The problem with the 3x is sizing varies depending on manufacturer used. There are at least 8 different OEM Triumph logo labels with some Triumph logo label designs made in more than one country (so even that does not guarantee consistent sizing) and so far I have seen ones from mainly Turkey, but India and China too, and only one T-shirt design was 'Made in UK':(

A 4x shirt:eek: are you using them to supplement the braking system:D a friend of mine who owns a printing shop(shirts and signs) said he can get the super large shirts but they cost more money which is understandable more cloth more cash.

Triumph hates fat people. I have yet to see a 3 or 4x shirt in their stores.
:laugh: :laugh: Haters the lot of them . If you don't look like Steve McQueen forget it !
Was looking myself yesterday , all the official tees in the dealership were made in India .
This explains a lot ! :(

Back