Toystoretom

Living Legend
I did get a few pics this year... but with the bad weather and because I could barely walk I didn't get as many as usual...

Here is my new ride... I had to trade the Rocket and some cash...

I would like this for a lawn ornament just to piss off my neighbors....

Here is a trailer hitch... it said "Made in Australia"...

Notice everything is wet....

A perfect little Suzuki...

It probably gets 100 mpg...

Some chopper boyz showed up..

This is actually a pretty neat bike..

Some More...

A nice Scrambler...

I just like these things... I don't know why.

The test rides... Very Popular

They had two Rockets and two 675's and they were all booked all weekend. Randy sold some bikes out of this deal...

The Junkyard...

Lots of wrecks in there... Randy may have one of the few new Triumph boneyards in the States..

Almost hard to see, but look on the crash bars, some very neat air horns...

I think he said he got those from Kuryokin, he was another Rocket captain who has never been on the net...

That's it... except for some duplicates at different angles...Even with the wet weather Randy had a good turnout and it looked like Sunday's crowd was huge. I was able to hit some of my favorite resturants, you don't need good legs to eat. Farmers know how to cook....

I missed one...

The same guy with the Red Tribal also owned this bike..

You can see the air horns a little better on this one... and lots of neat goodies on the handlebars.

Gadget Heaven

Link Removed
Tomo...... The yellow R3 almost has as many gadgets as mine. See if we can find out how to get in touch with him so the two of us can compare notes. Also, my next buy is air horns but I met a guy at a bike night in Olathe that has a great pair ( air horns....of course) and they sounded great. I just forgot to get his name and number so I'll have to keep going out there until we cross paths again. I even tried the upgrade to the stock electric horn but nothing tells traffic that they've cut you off like AIR!

Glad you're back safe and hope the legs settle down. At least you've now got some drugs to help. What say we pack some of the meds on each trip out of town?

Tommo, You didn't happen to see where he mounted the compressor for the horns did you? These guys must have been there Sunday and I missed them. I hope that Randy starts filling up his show room with lots of accessories and clothing. If Triumph ever hopes to compete with H. D. they need to start offering more brand specific stuff to buy. Does anybody know where I can get some cool Triumph banners and artwork that I can put up in my shop? I do my part to advertise for them.

Tomo, thanks a lot for the pics. So, after all, the rest of the motorcycle world is not in B&W;) . What a relief.

Talking about relief, please do take care of your good self. Jamie

Hey Jamie... with all of the rain I hit it almost looked like it was in black and white :D .... It was very wet and gloomy around there until Sunday... which was glorious.

After much arguing with my health insurance company I was finally able to see my doctor. My Doctor had changed clinics but the insurance company had mucked things up and he was no longer listed as my primary care physican... even though they had notified me that he was and I had already seen him once at his new location and they had paid the bill for that. I had to crawl up some people's asses to get it going. Its a shame you have to resort to those kind of tactics just to get a bunch incompetents to simply do the job that they are paid to do :mad:

But... it turns out that I have an infection under my knee cap on my right leg, there is a fluid sac under there that had somehow contracted this. My usual medicine for rusty joints wouldn't (didn't) help this at all and I ended up with 3 new scripts and some free samples to tackle this. Hopefully by this weekend I might be up and limping again...

Hey Danno... The compressor was mounted up under the gas tank on top of the head and had a black rubber hose running down to the horns. He did an excellent job of hiding the hoses.

Baxter just got that addition sort of finished Thursday... When I got there Friday there wasn't any merchandise on the walls and Don worked all day to get that stuff up. You had to look around because he didn't organize it by bike model... I don't think he organized it at all :D

As far as Triumph signs and banners go give Don or Pam a call, they have lots of that stuff. Some of it is new Repop stuff but they have a lot of original stuff from "Back in the day". Most of that isn't even there... Randy has a farmhouse and a warehouse where he hides a lot of that stuff. You pretty much just need to ask...

Tom:

The name of the acessory house is just like the blond Russian Agent in Man from U.N.C.L.E.;)

I believe I'd use Synflex tubing and push to connect fittings for the air horns. Synflex can be had in many colors including silver. It's just about indestructible except when very cold it's brittle.

If you get the chance, ride a scrambler. I don't believe you'll like it. The scrambler is a whole lot different than the R3. It seems like a mini bike just like my Bonnie does. I'd never sell my Bonnie though. especially with the sidecar attached it's a classic whereas the R3 isn't though it may be sometime in the future.

Last edited:
Back