I really don't like that tank. I've never liked tank mounted gauges because it pulls my eyes too far from the road in front of me.

I just want the tank badges... and the new oil tank embellisher that says "140 cubic inches".. :) I wish the quick-detachable sissy bar would work on our bikes, but I doubt it.

Regardless. My amateurish Rivco import business for the RCE (over 50 sets of flanges , :eek: amongst other costly pieces of frivolous Rivco bling) is probably doomed now.

Flip, I only wish Triumph sticks to lousy, standard plastic front guard clamps, at least for the '08 model year:rolleyes:.

Best. Jamie

From what I can see. I have another year of plastic saddles.

I think the one thing that everyone will like about the Tourer is the sound, it has the best tone out of all of the various pipe setups that I've listen to. And Flip you probably aready noticed but the new Tourer does not have any brake line clamps at all.

I think the one thing that everyone will like about the Tourer is the sound, it has the best tone out of all of the various pipe setups that I've listen to. And Flip you probably aready noticed but the new Tourer does not have any brake line clamps at all.

That's okay...

I have 18,000 odd bikes that will all need replacement clamps at some point. That's not counting the Honda's and Yamaha's.

I'm wondering about the rim change and how that will effect our tire prices.

Back