For Sale Bad Decision: Indian Scout Bobber W/O blessing

I sat on one and had to pull it out of my crack when I stood up
Reminds me of this..

Funny-lost-dog-picture.jpg

Spend on brother. From my view point, you have earned living Heaven on earth. May more power, health, happiness and money come your way. You and your dear wife make us all look good.
Excellent post!:thumbsup:

My parents told me they didn't care if I was 40 years old, if I ever bought a motorcycle they'd come over and chop it up with an ax and throw the pieces in the canal. I waited until 20 years after they passed, just to be safe.
My dad has passed but mom is still here but just doesn’t understand the bikes and watches.:thumbsdown:;) She’s a good sport and just wants me to be safe and financially secure. When she dies and I get her money I’ll spend a little for her.:p:p

My parents told me they didn't care if I was 40 years old, if I ever bought a motorcycle they'd come over and chop it up with an ax and throw the pieces in the canal. I waited until 20 years after they passed, just to be safe.
Paul, The Indian is still for sale, the Mother "won" the bike still sits in the garage....
My Father actually encouraged riding,Just Not his bike!
He rode with 2 clubs in the 50's in Chicago, I still have his club shirts(not to be confused w/colors), The Derby Riders, and The Dirty Birds

My dad has passed but mom is still here but just doesn’t understand the bikes and watches.:thumbsdown:;) She’s a good sport and just wants me to be safe and financially secure. When she dies and I get her money I’ll spend a little for her.:p:p
Mine too. Asked me why I persist with bikes.

I told her, if she rode she wldn’t have to ask me; if she doesn’t, I can’t explain. She nodded, end of ...

my cobber has a scout but he is about 5ft 8in and fits on it ok...i sit on it and my knees are way too high...they are a small bike. It goes well tho...

The previous two owners of my Scout are about 6'3", or better, and both looked a bit too big on it. I'm 5'11" and very comfortable. Years ago I tried to ride a Rocket standard and could not because the forward footpegs were too close and bothered my knees. The Scout's are a bit more extended and I also have a set of new in the box footpeg/control extensions that the original owner bought because, like for you Tal, the seating position was too tight.

The Scout is a classified as a mid range cruiser, same as the America and Speedmaster, with it's weight and wheel base. Unfortunately, a full sized tourer like my 2009 Touring, is no longer for me. The Scout is perfect, well, except for the 3.3 gal fuel tank. It gets better than 40 mpg on the highway though so having to dismount every two hours to refuel is fine for me. Getting hold and having arthritis definitely stinks.

Back