Wow its up to 274 au

Yep and Au$376.66 to get it, all up, delivered to Oz if it sold at that price.

Add a Au$180 Roadster seat from dealers here in Oz and it is a realistic Au$555 still.

But, there are still three and a half days to go.

Remember for the uninformed, that estimated Au$ or any other currency other than GBP does not include delivery, GST, duty or currency conversion costs which are about 5% for high risk currency like GBP compared to 3.2% for US$.

Yes i did the same for about 150 had a bracket made for 50 dollars and used harley pad
Backrest Mount for Triumph Touring Seat-Layout1.jpg

Yes i seen the brackets you had made up on previous post bit neater looking than mine but i have option to adjust a little and working on a different pad in bottom photo will be bit better looking

Attachments

• 20190930_164356.jpg
    20190930_164356.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 20190930_151905.jpg
    20190930_151905.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 5
Yes i seen the brackets you had made up on previous post bit neater looking than mine but i have option to adjust a little and working on a different pad in bottom photo will be bit better looking
Where is your soft vinyl bag that attaches to that velcro back? ;):D

Got any more photos of your 'plug mount' itself? As you said not engineered like the @Jason Jurgens version but obviously does the job, well done.

I have tried using the same or similar eBay HD versions to mod for the Roadster Solo rider seat like the Utopia version does. I have reshaped my mounting brackets completely using a bench vice with two monkey wrench levers and my then 150+ Kg.;)
They come with a range of backrest pads/styles/accessories/quality at different price points but share the mounting brackets in either black powdercoat or chrome.

Back