sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
OK thought about it and yes was out of line. Decosse i apologize for being such a ASS. Have had issues with the electrical system in the past and to have this happen the day before a planned ride along with the frustration of not really knowing how to go about a fix with a few beers in me i went over the top. really no excuse for my behavior. Situation got the best of me and i apologize again for my behavior. Am a hot head at times and engage mouth before brain. Just had to make it public. When your wrong your wrong. I was wrong to explode like that.:(:(:(:(:(

OK thought about it and yes was out of line. Decosse i apologize for being such a ASS. Have had issues with the electrical system in the past and to have this happen the day before a planned ride along with the frustration of not really knowing how to go about a fix with a few beers in me i went over the top. really no excuse for my behavior. Situation got the best of me and i apologize again for my behavior. Am a hot head at times and engage mouth before brain. Just had to make it public. When your wrong your wrong. I was wrong to explode like that.:(:(:(:(:(
But it's all part of why we love you sweetie pie.

Well I missed all that drama. Way to go Sonny. Takes a big person to apologize in public. Not sure I could do that if I was ever wrong.:roll::roll::roll:

Yep, another here, who has missed the drama but gets the drift.
A public apology is often not recommended by lawyers, bosses etc due to loss of reputation, but having made one myself previously, are cleansing for the giver's well-being and often, though not always the receiver's.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back