Jag

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
IMG_0925.JPG

UGLY - looks like a plumbers effort for a septic tank airvent.

The rest of the bike is quite good and there are at least 2-3 threads where it appears in our Forums but I think their Fleuro 'Mean Machine' bikes are not too my taste!

Gumtree Australia

2009 Thruxton Au$26,955.00 (US$20,250)
Mean Machines Flash | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1110601945

Mean Machines Fat Duck | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1110602440
2009 Bonneville T100
Mean Machines Fat Duck

Au$23,400.00

I like this one below heaps more. But Brown **** colour?
Yeah I know wombats are brown but! Cute 30Kg lump that breaks cars and bikes when they become roadkill very frequently around here!

chisel.jpg

2010 TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE
Mean Machines Wombat

Au$25,110.00

Mean Machines Wombat | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1127913245

UGLY - looks like a plumbers effort for a septic tank airvent.

The rest of the bike is quite good and there are at least 2-3 threads where it appears in our Forums but I think their Fleuro 'Mean Machine' bikes are not too my taste!

Gumtree Australia

2009 Thruxton Au$26,955.00 (US$20,250)
Mean Machines Flash | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1110601945

Mean Machines Fat Duck | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1110602440
2009 Bonneville T100
Mean Machines Fat Duck

Au$23,400.00

I like this one below heaps more. But Brown **** colour?
Yeah I know wombats are brown but! Cute 30Kg lump that breaks cars and bikes when they become roadkill very frequently around here!

chisel.jpg

2010 TRIUMPH BONNEVILLE
Mean Machines Wombat

Au$25,110.00

Mean Machines Wombat | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Bayswater Area - Bedford | 1127913245
Aw Bless ! He's a cute little fella .

Aw Bless ! He's a cute little fella .

We and Mack trucks are just lucky his 6000lb hippo sized relative the Diprotodon died out a 25-50 thousand years ago following the arrival of man in Australia.

When the 'little' ones today can reach up to 40 km/h (25 mph) and maintain that speed for up to 90 seconds, faster than the 30kmh of today's hippos, imagine what these could do.

891px-Diprotodon-Human_Size_comparison.svg.png

1280px-Diprotodon11122.jpg

Last edited:
If that Bonnie is a 'Wombat' I may have to paint my Rocket shiite brown too and call it 'The Diprotodon' now. ;):roll::roll::roll::roll:
:eek: thank heavens for progress ! Are those wombats roaming the streets ? Maybe you need to fit your bikes with snow ploughs ? I never known a country , other than Syria , that has so many ways to kill ya . I thought the fire starting birds were bad enough but 4 foot tall Jay walking rodents just about takes the biscuit . I'm not moving there ! :( :roll:

Wombats aren't rodents, but they bite and scratch. They're marsupials like kangaroos but the female's pouches face backwards so they don't fill them up with dirt while digging their burrows.
Another really weird thing is they have round arseholes but **** cubes.

More than you ever wanted to know.

download-52.jpg

Wombats aren't rodents, but they bite and scratch. They're marsupials like kangaroos but the female's pouches face backwards so they don't fill them up with dirt while digging their burrows.

download-52.jpg
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this is getting bizarre ! How can this be ? Even more worrying , how do you know they have round *******s ? ;)
I was crapping diamonds once , until I cut 3 inches off me string vest ! :roll: :roll:

download-52.jpg
Have you ever tried smoking that stuff ? :laugh:

Sew it back together and get back into production. We could set up a jewellery store at Trump Tower catering for all the visiting fans. Yours for the high end market and my wombat poo for those who can only afford cubic zirconia.;):D:roll::roll:

Back