Anyone came up against a M109?

Rear Spoiler?

Good video.....especially when a Rocket beats another 2 wheeler. I stopped the video just before the bikes passed the camera and noticed the Rocket has Corbin Beetle Bags and the right lid is wide open. Wonder if that's his secret weapon to keep the 240 stuck to the ground for traction? That would sure beat drag bars! Probably it was just not shut tight before the race.

Any Ideas?

PianoMan said:
Good video.....especially when a Rocket beats another 2 wheeler. I stopped the video just before the bikes passed the camera and noticed the Rocket has Corbin Beetle Bags and the right lid is wide open. Wonder if that's his secret weapon to keep the 240 stuck to the ground for traction? That would sure beat drag bars! Probably it was just not shut tight before the race.

Any Ideas?

My guess is the lid needs better alignment as mine did, to secure during hard runs. To my knowledge my lid never achieved lift. I think air flow on that lid must be similar to that of a airplane wing during flight.

I installed power window motors from a Maxima on my Beetle lids so I can open them at 140 mph. This acts as a partachute to help slow me down... or if I want to turn left at 140 I simply open the left one. Also it is an easy way to clean the cat hair out of my bags.

Toystoretom said:
I installed power window motors from a Maxima on my Beetle lids so I can open them at 140 mph. This acts as a partachute to help slow me down... or if I want to turn left at 140 I simply open the left one. Also it is an easy way to clean the cat hair out of my bags.

Kewl. I'm surprised the Rocket hasn't rejected the Jap parts. Did you install a hi/lo filter to trick the Brit circuitry ?

Back