Any Okies Brave enough.

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Heading out in a few hours for the Rolling Thunder toy run In Cowata Oklahoma. 81st st and Hwy 51. Bikes out by 11:45. Might be a bit on the cold side but all toys collected for a poor part of Oklahoma and that is saying a lot believe me. Temperatures down into the Twenty's But no snow. No. 74 will be there. Got more toys than i have Motorcycle. I'll figure it out. Not exactly but who cares. Wife is going to help carry some in the pickup and keep a eye on me. Ain't using the pick up as a back up. Really can not figure out how to load the toys. Got a bit drunk and went over the top at wall-mart. Already know I'll be the only Rocket present. Figured we would throw it out there anyhow. Nature of the beast.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: Really like the song by this guy Kid Rock "Chickens in the Pen" The mule keeps kicking:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
Made it back:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Cold but fun. Ran up on the guy I helped a few years back. The Goldwing rider who hit a deer. He has a new Goldwing and still rides. He bought me lunch and this time we exchanged phone numbers. He did mention that he has taken a few motorcycle safety course's since the accident and is more careful now days. Good guy and looking forward to riding with him.

Back