Any Minnesotans in the house?

RTNAPL

.060 Over
How many Captains live within 100 miles of the Twin City metro area? We have a few months to plan some rides.

I wouldn't mind a tour of your area. I'm on Lake Michigan due east of Green Bay. It's a bit outside the 100 mile range but it would be a nice trip for me.

John

I did the Lake Superior Tour in 06 (Almost) Next to last day a I "T" Boned a Cage in Calumet, and totaled my BMW. All was not lost ....it led to the Rocket.. It's a breathtaking trip, Weekends are acutally the best. No logging trucks. Need a passport now I think. You guys think about the Badger ferry across the lake. I am going to park my fifthwheel in Cadillac, MI this summer. A cheap place to lay your head if we can work out a weekend or, or, or

I did the Lake Superior Tour in 06 (Almost) Next to last day a I "T" Boned a Cage in Calumet, and totaled my BMW. All was not lost ....it led to the Rocket.. It's a breathtaking trip, Weekends are acutally the best. No logging trucks. Need a passport now I think. You guys think about the Badger ferry across the lake. I am going to park my fifthwheel in Cadillac, MI this summer. A cheap place to lay your head if we can work out a weekend or, or, or

Sorry to hear that Gunshots. How far is Cadillac from the Circle Tour? I am good to go with my passport.

Cadillac is South east of Traverse City. No even close to the Circle tour. But if on was to take the Badger Car Ferry across Lake Michigan. Manitowac, WI to Ludington, MI its about a 60 mile east. jaunt. It might add a interesting twist to a circle tour, if Michigans U.P. is routine travel. From there it's about 140 miles to the Macinaw Bridge. Hardly get out of first gear for jrhorton.

Back