Any good photoshoppers please?

I
Glad it's not just me. Don't dig the 221 at all! Union flag tank pad inserted. The black on red tank Triumph decal paint looks really good though.:thumbsup:
Like you, I like the black Triumph logo. Don't hate the 221 logo (prefer the union flag though), but really, the specs on the top of the tank are totally naff...

Well I was curious what you could accomplish in photoshop, so I might as well post it even if MIG and Boog beat me to it... The black is perhaps a little blueish (?) but I tried to keep some contour.
photoshopped.jpg
Many thanks again for this. If possible could I ask if you could revert the front mudguard side brackets to grey and do just the front actual mudguard in black along with the light bevels. Below is my atrocious attempt just to show what I am after. Many thanks in advance
bad.jpg

Surprisingly not. Rear cowl is £145 ish, radiator cowl about £60 each and front bracket also £60 each. Just got to make sure get the correct black. Some bikes have Matt and others gloss.
So an update on parts. Went to buy the rear upper cowl at £147 + vat. Apparently the part has been "updated" and is now £450 + vat. Had to have a rethink. Found a silver rear cowl on ebay and got it for £75. Going to get this sprayed, front upper mudguard and light bevels in phantom black. Will plastikote the infills at the rear and possible on front screen

Back