ANOTHER new guy from Virginia (is there no end?!!)

Nurseman

Standard Bore
Wow, its really nice to be here with others who ride the most powerful motorcycles on the planet. (Well, except for the Boss Hoss's. But we won't go there.)
I have the second R3 to be sold in Va. She's cherry red and her name is "Big Rosie". (Says so on the side of the gas tank.)

"So, why does he call himself Nurseman?", you ask. Good question. Glad you asked.
I am a Nurse. But I HATE being called a MALE Nurse. (Its the punch-line of far too many jokes as far as I'm concerned.) Anyway, so, usually, if anybody asks what I do, I strike a heroic pose and answer,"I am NURSEMAN (ta daa!)"

Oh, and before you start up with the "male nurse" jokes......BEFORE I went to Nursing School......I was a PRISON GUARD.

Welcome Nurseman!!

I'm thinking of building a few jail cells on this website... you might come in handy...

Just kidding.. glad you are here!!

Tomo

Welcome Nurseman

From one Vriginian to another, welcome to the best Rocket site around. There is starting to be more and more of us Va. folks. Sounds like a get togather ride should be in order before the summer is gone. Check out the Rockets across America trip, there is still time if you are interested. My favorite Larson cartoon of all time, shows a group of natives carrying two old women up the side of a mountain toward a firey voclanco. One old gal is saying to the other,"Helen they have really started treating us special since they found out we were Virginians". Jump in often and post some shots of Rosie.

Last edited:
Hey Nurseman, welcome and glad you found us. My brother-in-law in a nurse anesthetist, I call him a murse, I'll have to start using nurseman, since that seems like the politically correct term.:D

Back