A shout out to Racebikebitz

Bob R

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3T
I am doing a radiator hose change because I can.

Needed Samco hoses, they are not all that common I came to find out.

Stumbled across Racebikebitz in my search. Ordered on Saturday, they shipped (from the UK) on Monday and showed up at my door (Nevada, USA) today. The shipping was FREE, they must do a lot of deals with people in Scotland! ;) :roll:

So now I have a new recovery can to mount, hoses, and coolant All I need now is a little bit of time.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let people know about the service from racebikebitz.com , I am very happy.

bob

I am doing a radiator hose change because I can.

Needed Samco hoses, they are not all that common I came to find out.

Stumbled across Racebikebitz in my search. Ordered on Saturday, they shipped (from the UK) on Monday and showed up at my door (Nevada, USA) today. The shipping was FREE, they must do a lot of deals with people in Scotland! ;) :roll:

So now I have a new recovery can to mount, hoses, and coolant All I need now is a little bit of time.

Anyhow, I just wanted to let people know about the service from racebikebitz.com , I am very happy.

bob
Hello Bob. I've been wanting to go the Samco route too. Thanks for the link. Hope you're enjoying Nevada.

We are enjoying it so far, one thing that is good is there is not a riding season, unless you consider the start of it Jan 1 and the end Dec 31. :)

bob

We are enjoying it so far, one thing that is good is there is not a riding season, unless you consider the start of it Jan 1 and the end Dec 31. :)

bob
We'll be re-joining you in September. I'm looking forward to getting back to that riding season... :cool:

Back