5.75 Daymaker alternatives?

J.W. Speaker do not sell the Daymaker, it has to be purchased through Harley Davidson.
For the Roadster and Touring, they do sell the older 8700 models and 863 for the Roadster.
The new leds are the 8690 Adaptive and 8691 Non Adaptive.
For the Touring, the 7" would be the 8791 Adaptive and Non Adaptive.

Unless you test with a light meter on a outdoor grid with no ambient light and plot the beam at 3.2 lux (.3 candel Power) you will NOT know and understand what distance objects are discernible to the human eye. The object's contrast also has to be factored in.
When I test, I use a neutral gray contrast. Darker toward black = shorter distances and lighter toward white = longer distances.
HEY the price for the adaptives is outrageous WOW they better be great LOL

Sorry disregard my pricing info. The link in OP is for 2 pieces. Cheaper than 2 of the version I have.

i installed a pair of these over the weekend; very good for a little over 50 bucks not sure you will get a better buy for the money. I wish they had a better throw on non-bright but it is good enough

HEY the price for the adaptives is outrageous WOW they better be great LOL
They are! - The price is not the LEDS but the adaptive bit. That took a lot of time and effort.
There are lookalike copies of the adaptives - but instead of ADAPTIVE they use the extra leds as blinkers.

Back