3,000 drivers caught using mobiles in first week

How about enforcing laws we have on the books? Distracted driving is already illegal. Hit enough people with fines and word spreads

My observation is that enforcement likes to catch and fine the speeders not the texters. They could make much more $$$. It would be unpopular. Probably someone has the lobby in the pocket. Driving while operating a communicator seems so innocent. Until someone slams into the back of you.

Someone is taking care of vaping fast but texting.... Naaahhh

Problem could be solved tomorrow by legislating the phones to use their GPS to block all incoming and outgoing calls or text at any speed over say, 10MPH. Only outgoing 911 calls allowed.

But that won't happen because society is a bunch of crybabies who fail to realize we got by just fine without cell phones literally since the beginning of time.

More government control, what a great idea. :rolleyes:

My observation is that enforcement likes to catch and fine the speeders not the texters. They could make much more $$$. It would be unpopular. Probably someone has the lobby in the pocket. Driving while operating a communicator seems so innocent. Until someone slams into the back of you.

Someone is taking care of vaping fast but texting.... Naaahhh

You are right. They passed that law in ga and I've never even heard of anyone getting a ticket

How about enforcing laws we have on the books? Distracted driving is already illegal. Hit enough people with fines and word spreads

Yeahhh traffic court attorneys would love the new revenue source. Here in Texas a good traffic court lawyer can bring 100 cases to the bench in one morning. I'v seen it first hand, don't ask me why.

Back