21st Century Shopping

PianoMan

Nitrous
The new Supermarket near my house has an automatic mist machine to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of a thunderstorm.

When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cackle.

So far I have been too afraid to go down the toilet paper aisle.:eek:

1. Mooing
2. Real Estator's recorded sales pitch for the nearby condominium project
3. Scream from a female whose boy friend had unserstood wearing rubbers as meaning hitting the sack with his fishing boots on.
4. Laughter from hispanic visitors upon realizing that the shortest condom sold in America is labeled XL:cool:

You guys are sooo funny!

Your supermarket is behind the times. I experienced those sound effects a few years ago. Obviously, not in the current small town I live in.

You guys sure know how to make me laugh. Helps reduce the brain cramps from too much learning at work today. :D

5. Pounding of a force pump -arguably inspiring
6.Wailing of newborn infants -to subliminally :confused: suggest one likely outcome of non-use of condoms
7. Fire Squad Sirens -for extreme condom use, setting rubber ablaze ;). Will attract those of us plagued with...er... burning lust. And flatter those of us who wish they were.
8. Sound of torrential rain -the so-called Viagara Falls

Last edited:
Back