For Sale 2015 Rocket 3500.00

Still carrying all that with me.
Why they couldn't use pins on I don't know. The xray I posted you can see fibula is three pieces after they did everything. So when I seen the xray for the first time I said when you fixing that, they said they never fix it it will grow together by its self🤨

Why they couldn't use pins on I don't know. The xray I posted you can see fibula is three pieces after they did everything. So when I seen the xray for the first time I said when you fixing that, they said they never fix it it will grow together by its self🤨
That's true I broke my right one and they just gave me an ace bandage for it.

Lo9k8ng for some pieces if you decide to part it out. Right side elbow heat shield, speedo and seat wpuld be my intrest

Here you can blow some more chunks, leg got infected it took 8 operations to clean it up 3 months in the hospital and a steel rod, because of mrsa, all over a 30 mile an hour drop, I just had picked the bike up, I didn't get 100 yds the shop owner called the ambulance, later I found out during heavy rain mine sulfer runs across the road there and leaves a slick film.,you just never know.

Wow that infection was vicious. Hopefully the last shot is of your leg on the mend finally.
I know how much effort you put in to your ride too! :confused:

Here you can blow some more chunks, leg got infected it took 8 operations to clean it up 3 months in the hospital and a steel rod, because of mrsa, all over a 30 mile an hour drop, I just had picked the bike up, I didn't get 100 yds the shop owner called the ambulance, later I found out during heavy rain mine sulfer runs across the road there and leaves a slick film.,you just never know.
Rough situation, brother - get better 1st, hope the bike sells if that's what you want [really not a lot of damage] and hope you become well enough to enjoy riding again!

Back