For Sale 2015 Rocket 3500.00

Right side lay down 30 miles per hour just left the shop with new tires slick road and we went down, 500 yards from the shop on my first month of retirement...my luck. There is only 500 yards on tires and all fluids . Ram Air TOR's, @ chandlerman bars passenger floor boards. Needs new tank or repair, front and back fender and plastic radiator shroud. I have the original mufflers and seat and all the parts I took of for the forward controls. From what I can see about 2500. Will make it good as new only 4000 miles on the bike, I am still recovering from a beyond bad leg injury and may not be able to ride again. Hello Can Am spyder. Call me if interested 304 685 6282
Hi, Just read your post and felt terrible for your bad incident on your Rocket. I hope your leg is healing nicely for you and you get back in the wind soon on the bike of your choice. If you haven't sold your rocket yet, let me know, I wouldn't mind bringing her back to where she belongs. Thanks Tom email/ decampwarren@aol.com

Hi, Just read your post and felt terrible for your bad incident on your Rocket. I hope your leg is healing nicely for you and you get back in the wind soon on the bike of your choice. If you haven't sold your rocket yet, let me know, I wouldn't mind bringing her back to where she belongs. Thanks Tom email/ decampwarren@aol.com
Got a rider in TX arranging shipping. If the deal falls through I will let you know. Thanks

Right side lay down 30 miles per hour just left the shop with new tires slick road and we went down, 500 yards from the shop on my first month of retirement...my luck. There is only 500 yards on tires and all fluids . Ram Air TOR's, @ chandlerman bars passenger floor boards. Needs new tank or repair, front and back fender and plastic radiator shroud. I have the original mufflers and seat and all the parts I took of for the forward controls. From what I can see about 2500. Will make it good as new only 4000 miles on the bike, I am still recovering from a beyond bad leg injury and may not be able to ride again. Hello Can Am spyder. Call me if interested 304 685 6282
Sold the bike to a member in Texas

Back