2015 RAA 10 Details and headcount

Just checking out of the Hub. 1200 miles and two days to home. I'll post pics and videos later. Was great to meet up with everybody again as well as making new friends.

It sure was good to see you again, Duck. We made it to Las Vegas yesterday and we're chillin for a couple of nights before we hook up with .
@mexican Not sure what happened. He hit a truck

@mexican
Loopy,
I shall tell you all about it when we hook up on the 7th.
Loopy,
I need to know where you intend to take HansO so that Jim and I can figure out where to hook up with youse.

[QUO TE="Rocket Scientist, post: 319411, member: 2026"]Drove straight thru. Got home home about 12:30 am Sunday. No issues. Had a great week riding with you all. Hanso was a treat ! Everyone who is still out (lucky bastids ) Ride safe ![/QUOTE]

Twas great to see you and your wife again, Fred.
Looking forward to the next time.

It sure was good to see you again, Duck. We made it to Las Vegas yesterday and we're chillin for a couple of nights before we hook up with .

@mexican
Loopy,
I shall tell you all about it when we hook up on the 7th.
Loopy,
I need to know where you intend to take HansO so that Jim and I can figure out where to hook up with youse.

Bull
We
Will
Be meeting up with Mexican and Hanso in Flagstaff around 1PM on the 7th
They will call me when they are close...,

"Boog, post: 319323, member: 5015"]I made it home last night. Thanks for all the stories and riding. I completely enjoyed my time with you all.[/QUOTE]

Boog,
Twas are distinct pleasure to finally meet you face to face.
I hope we get to ride together someday soon.

Bull
We
Will
Be meeting up with Mexican and Hanso in Flagstaff around 1PM on the 7th
They will call me when they are close...,

... Yeah,
We shall make Flagstaff work.
I've reserved 3 two bed rooms at 70 bucks each. I just need to know how many are going to be in the Loopy, HansO group???

Back