2015 RAA 10 Details and headcount

OK, it's great when a plan comes together. I have Travelow booked for the 8th and 9th, Carpenter has my bike done, picking it up on the way down, my wife, Karen, is accompanying me, we are visiting and staying with my daughter in Charleston, SC Thursday night, then heading up to MV Friday, see you there.

Safely ensconced at the travelowe

20150501_210324.jpg

Rode 900 miles home today... (ok, in the van.) Sure had 2 weeks of good time. There were plenty of interesting conversations with our guest from Batesman Bay. He's having a blast on Morris's loner. A better bunch of Capt's couldn't be found. Hope y'all (Wendy speak,) have a blast on the Dragon. I had planned on being with you, but helping Sam and 1olbull and his crew seemed to be orchestrated from a Higher calling. I am blessed to be able to help Sam like I could. Everything came together perfect and I got to know 4 great people. (I may have Alzheimer's, but I'll always remember this trip.)

Rode 900 miles home today... (ok, in the van.) Sure had 2 weeks of good time. There were plenty of interesting conversations with our guest from Batesman Bay. He's having a blast on Morris's loner. A better bunch of Capt's couldn't be found. Hope y'all (Wendy speak,) have a blast on the Dragon. I had planned on being with you, but helping Sam and 1olbull and his crew seemed to be orchestrated from a Higher calling. I am blessed to be able to help Sam like I could. Everything came together perfect and I got to know 4 great people. (I may have Alzheimer's, but I'll always remember this trip.)
What happened to Sam???
:unsure:

Back