For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

Right side is in good shape, left side is bent & twisted. How soon would you need it the right side? It is a difficult part to remove as it requires pulling an engine mount. I'll let you know when I get it off. Would $65 + shipping work?
no problem, i'll take it, i'll message you soon, just in meetings at the moment, made the mistake of trying to get one from someone on facebook group, but ended up getting taken, live and learn, i'll setup the shipping on my end and send you the shipping label, once i find out what information i need aside from your address, could be packaging dimensions and weight, but i'll verify it all first

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
I read through the entire post and I don't see where anyone asked about the side covers. Do you still have them? If so, how much?

I read through the entire post and I don't see where anyone asked about the side covers. Do you still have them? If so, how much?
I do but they're one of the few extra parts I'm gonna hang on to. How bout a nice set of chrome Rivco Risers, an excellent condition right side saddlebag or a one piece seat? ;)

I do but they're one of the few extra parts I'm gonna hang on to. How bout a nice set of chrome Rivco Risers, an excellent condition right side saddlebag or a one piece seat? ;)
I don't blame you for wanting to hold on to those. I've got Rivco risers on my bike, I'm happy with the Corbin seat I've got and so far I've got no need for the saddlebag. How about the Chrome header covers? Mine have roasted grasshopper guts baked on that don't seem to want to come clean.

Back