For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

Looking at getting those foot controls / floor boards. how much you looking for those? PM me
The right side floorboard is in good shape, but the left is ground up from my accident. What controls do you need? These will only fit the touring models.
20220725_135241.jpg

The right side floorboard is in good shape, but the left is ground up from my accident. What controls do you need? These will only fit the touring models.
20220725_135241.jpg
i would need all the controls and the mounting brackets. I have a roadster and I believe it would work except for the rear master cylinder will need modifications

i would need all the controls and the mounting brackets. I have a roadster and I believe it would work except for the rear master cylinder will need modifications
To be clear, does that mean u need the rails, boards (would u want the damaged left board too?) rear master cylinder, brake pedal, heal toe shifter? Am I missing anything?

To be clear, does that mean u need the rails, boards (would u want the damaged left board too?) rear master cylinder, brake pedal, heal toe shifter? Am I missing anything?

I've been trying to decide if I want to restore, or part out my 2014 Rocket 3 Touring parts bike for a couple of years and have finally decided to part it out. Back story, I layed this bike down 2 yrs. ago and though there wasn't all that much damage in my eyes, the insurance company totalled it. Having a parts bike has come in handy on several occasions but now it's time to ____ or get off the pot.
Of course I'm willing to sell the whole thing as a unit too. Contact me with what it is you need and I'll let you know if I have it. Then make an offer and we'll figure it out from there. I'm in Nashville, TN. Some parts I'd be willing to ship, others will need to be picked up. i.e. engine :)
I'm not sure, but I thought you said you had the wheels chromed? If so, and they're available I'd be interested in purchasing them.

Back