For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

1Steve

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket Touring
Do you have a windscreen? If so, can you measure height and then send me a few pics?
Mine has an aftermarket that's too tall for me.

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Do you have a windscreen? If so, can you measure height and then send me a few pics?
Mine has an aftermarket that's too tall for me.
Cut it down with a fine blade in a jigsaw. Then sand smooth. I put masking tape over area to be cut, then drew cut line on masking tape.

1Steve

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket Touring
Cut it down with a fine blade in a jigsaw. Then sand smooth. I put masking tape over area to be cut, then drew cut line on masking tape.
I have already been considering this. I might have to give it a go. The one I have is large; the person who owned her before me seems to have been a big fella; added risers to the handlebar and a larger windscreen. I'm just over 6' and I'm more of long body and short legs, but the windscreen is exactly where my eyes are so I have to struggle to look above it.

Gerald

Turbocharged
Ride
05 Rocket 3
I found using a many tooth sabre saw blade made for laminates make the smoothest cuts. When finished, sand edge with fine sandpaper wrapped around a board or sanding block.

BlackSails

Where'd all the tread go?
Ride
2014 R3T
I just saw your post inquiring about my having a windscreen. I do have a spare if your still interested. It's 25" tall, in good shape. I'm 6'1" and found it to be a bit short.
20230122_211216.jpg