For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

Do you have a windscreen? If so, can you measure height and then send me a few pics?
Mine has an aftermarket that's too tall for me.

Do you have a windscreen? If so, can you measure height and then send me a few pics?
Mine has an aftermarket that's too tall for me.
Cut it down with a fine blade in a jigsaw. Then sand smooth. I put masking tape over area to be cut, then drew cut line on masking tape.

Cut it down with a fine blade in a jigsaw. Then sand smooth. I put masking tape over area to be cut, then drew cut line on masking tape.
I have already been considering this. I might have to give it a go. The one I have is large; the person who owned her before me seems to have been a big fella; added risers to the handlebar and a larger windscreen. I'm just over 6' and I'm more of long body and short legs, but the windscreen is exactly where my eyes are so I have to struggle to look above it.

I found using a many tooth sabre saw blade made for laminates make the smoothest cuts. When finished, sand edge with fine sandpaper wrapped around a board or sanding block.

I just saw your post inquiring about my having a windscreen. I do have a spare if your still interested. It's 25" tall, in good shape. I'm 6'1" and found it to be a bit short.
20230122_211216.jpg

I would like some chrome pannier rails myself! It has no wheels on it as I sent them out to be chromed & the chrome wheels are now on the bike at the right side of the photo. And note, I have more than what is shown.
20220715_164205.jpg
20220715_164221.jpg
20220715_164246.jpg
If you still have it might be interested in the Backrest/Luggage rack combo... I have the backrest, but need the rack. I have a 2008 R3T. Thanks!

Back