For Sale 2014 R3T Parts

Have a solo seat for it?
Sorry for the slow reply. I have the standard one piece front & back combined.
By solo I think your talking about the Triumph
Have a solo seat for it?
I have a long thin seat where the driver & passenger positions are joined. I think your looking for the seat where the front & back are two separate parts. I don't have one of those. Perhaps Mustang or Corbin if you can't find the Triumph Solo. Good luck.

I would be interested in your passenger back rest. I have a 2015 touring and would like to make a detachable tour pack.

Sorry for the slow reply. I have the standard one piece front & back combined.
By solo I think your talking about the Triumph

I have a long thin seat where the driver & passenger positions are joined. I think your looking for the seat where the front & back are two separate parts. I don't have one of those. Perhaps Mustang or Corbin if you can't find the Triumph Solo. Good luck.
Yep, I have a studded Mustang pair but they do not sell the front bucket Solo seats separately
This is the plain two part Mustang seat.
1660122632702.png

and the rest of them....

What kind of mufflers do you have? And how much for the crash bars?
I found AliExpress has knockoffs for a good price now too.

Black Au$136 (US$94) or Chrome Au$198 (US$137)
Postage to Australia from China is Au$96 (US$66)

I could use the right front crash bar if it is still available and if it isn't twisted and bent out of shape, i can arrange the shipping from my end
Right side is in good shape, left side is bent & twisted. How soon would you need it the right side? It is a difficult part to remove as it requires pulling an engine mount. I'll let you know when I get it off. Would $65 + shipping work?

Right side is in good shape, left side is bent & twisted. How soon would you need it the right side? It is a difficult part to remove as it requires pulling an engine mount. I'll let you know when I get it off. Would $65 + shipping work?
Got it off :) much easier than I thought. It has scratches where my highway pegs were mounted.
20220816_144544.jpg
20220816_144515.jpg
20220816_144527.jpg

Back