For Sale 2008 Classic Cherry Red/N.E. White Parting out

I haven't hit my quote for new member posts. I guess that's a testament to the wealth of information already here. Sorry to see a Rocket get parted out but at least you have another one. My name is Jason. I am looking for the following:
Front fender chrome trim
Left turn signal (I need the bracket but would take the whole unit)
Left headlight bucket (they are interchangeable, so either one)
Chrome radiator shroud
Chrome air cleaner cover
Chrome Highway bars

Let me know what's available and what you would want for them. Not sure where you are located. I am in SE PA, near Philly. If you are nearby, there would be no need for shipping.
Thanks,
Jason

I haven't hit my quote for new member posts. I guess that's a testament to the wealth of information already here. Sorry to see a Rocket get parted out but at least you have another one. My name is Jason. I am looking for the following:
Front fender chrome trim
Left turn signal (I need the bracket but would take the whole unit)
Left headlight bucket (they are interchangeable, so either one)
Chrome radiator shroud
Chrome air cleaner cover
Chrome Highway bars

Let me know what's available and what you would want for them. Not sure where you are located. I am in SE PA, near Philly. If you are nearby, there would be no need for shipping.
Thanks,
Jason
Hey Jason,

I think I can help you will all of that. So I really have no idea on pricing. Although I use this site for information I don't know what things sell for usually. So what I have been doing is looking on ebay for sold items and seeing what they sold for then knocking 10-20 % off and then depending on what it is working out shipping with the buyer. On rare stuff that there is no record of an ebay sale then I look at what a new one costs and then ask 50% of that assuming what I have is in good condition. There is a lot of stuff that is no longer available and those are the difficult things to price. I want to be fair and give you guys good deals but I have lost a lot of money on these Rockets and would like to claw a bit back.

So with that:
Front fender chrome trim: No ebay sale but Part# T2305910 lists for $30 (seems cheap?) $15
Left turn signal Bracket: last one on ebay sold at $19 $15
Left headlight bucket: ebay only has whole units sold at $200+ but for one for one bucket $35
Chrome air cleaner cover No chrome sold on ebay, New is $139 $65
Chrome Highway bars, no OEM on ebay, lists for $130 $65

Chrome radiator shroud (this one you will have to let me know what you want. There are a lot of components. Did you need the whole thing?

Feel free to counter on any of this, I am just using this as a guide. If we agree on price I will pull what you want and take better pictures. Once you give me the I will get it shipped and if when you get them you are not happy just ship them back and I will refund you the price you paid for the item. I want folks to be happy.

Hey Jason,

I think I can help you will all of that. So I really have no idea on pricing. Although I use this site for information I don't know what things sell for usually. So what I have been doing is looking on ebay for sold items and seeing what they sold for then knocking 10-20 % off and then depending on what it is working out shipping with the buyer. On rare stuff that there is no record of an ebay sale then I look at what a new one costs and then ask 50% of that assuming what I have is in good condition. There is a lot of stuff that is no longer available and those are the difficult things to price. I want to be fair and give you guys good deals but I have lost a lot of money on these Rockets and would like to claw a bit back.

So with that:
Front fender chrome trim: No ebay sale but Part# T2305910 lists for $30 (seems cheap?) $15
Left turn signal Bracket: last one on ebay sold at $19 $15
Left headlight bucket: ebay only has whole units sold at $200+ but for one for one bucket $35
Chrome air cleaner cover No chrome sold on ebay, New is $139 $65
Chrome Highway bars, no OEM on ebay, lists for $130 $65

Chrome radiator shroud (this one you will have to let me know what you want. There are a lot of components. Did you need the whole thing?

Feel free to counter on any of this, I am just using this as a guide. If we agree on price I will pull what you want and take better pictures. Once you give me the I will get it shipped and if when you get them you are not happy just ship them back and I will refund you the price you paid for the item. I want folks to be happy.
Those prices are very reasonable. Yes, I would like the all four chrome pieces of the shroud. I have the screens. Let me know what you want and we work out shipping. Thanks.
Jason

OK, So no ebay history on the radiator but OEM prices are:
$75 for the Left side, $75 for the Right side, $67 for the Upper and $67 for the lower. So $150 and I will throw in all the fasteners too.

By my math that would be: $345 for all. If that is acceptable I will pull the stuff today and take some pics. If you want it all, I will package it up, and get a weight & then we can figure out how best to ship it.

Shipping will just be whatever it costs based on your carrier of choice. I usually just use the post office but this might be heavy enough to go with UPS or something and everything is pretty close to me so I don't have a preference. If you want insurance/tracking or whatever that will all be up to you.

I'm JD and my mobile is (636) 628-1953. If you shoot me a text I will send you pics directly and you can choose the bucket you want.

Update on what is gone on my Part Out:
Rear Floorboards
Spotlights
Tachometer
front fender trim
Left Turn signal bracket
Radiator Shrouds
Air cleaner cover
Highway bars
One headlight

Still have the TORS Exhaust and Tins thought I will start putting stuff on ebay now.

Update on what is gone on my Part Out:
Rear Floorboards
Spotlights
Tachometer
front fender trim
Left Turn signal bracket
Radiator Shrouds
Air cleaner cover
Highway bars
One headlight

Still have the TORS Exhaust and Tins thought I will start putting stuff on ebay now.
How much for tors shipped to Tx

Back