For Sale 2008 Classic Cherry Red/N.E. White Parting out

VoltaicVoltaire

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket iii
I got a bike with a salvage title for the engine. I am keeping anything that is mechanically swappable to my Touring model but everything else will make its way to Ebay eventually. If anybody here wants anything they can PM me though, I would rather sell it to you fine folks. I will knock some off of what I would expect to get elsewhere.
tempImageWuwDxZ.png

Won't be long! ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool::cool:

RIVCO rear efootboards
Classic footboard kit
Classic handle bars
Spotlights
Screen hardware
Complete tins?
Sissy bar rack
Dual seat with wide comfort pillion.
The exhaust cans looks aftermarket as no factory tips for slash cut - what is stamped on them?

1660734575163.png

Won't be long! ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool::cool:

RIVCO rear efootboards
Classic footboard kit
Classic handle bars
Spotlights
Screen hardware
Complete tins?
Sissy bar rack
Dual seat with wide comfort pillion.
The exhaust cans looks aftermarket as no factory tips for slash cut - what is stamped on them?

1660734575163.png
How much for the rear footboards mate?

Hey folks,

I am trying to get through the PM's etc. but I will answer questions as fast as I can and still get stuff out. Once people pay I feel the need to ship ASAP.

I will respond to messages here too but in the interest of keeping the thread to a minimum you might PM me if you want anything but whatever.

I have made a walk around video so that you all can see what we are working with: https://youtu.be/WNH6VX0kEug
Someone asked about the numbers on the exhaust, I guess its stock too but I attached pictures.

I will update the thread when I post with a list of stuff that is gone.

SOLD:
Tachometer w/ Housing

Attachments

• tempImagesjY1h6.png
    tempImagesjY1h6.png
    501.1 KB · Views: 10
  • tempImagePZnmYA.png
    tempImagePZnmYA.png
    472.3 KB · Views: 10
Hey folks,

I am trying to get through the PM's etc. but I will answer questions as fast as I can and still get stuff out. Once people pay I feel the need to ship ASAP.

I will respond to messages here too but in the interest of keeping the thread to a minimum you might PM me if you want anything but whatever.

I have made a walk around video so that you all can see what we are working with: https://youtu.be/WNH6VX0kEug
Someone asked about the numbers on the exhaust, I guess its stock too but I attached pictures.

I will update the thread when I post with a list of stuff that is gone.

SOLD:
Tachometer w/ Housing
Nah mate, thanks for the photos, they are the sought after factory special accessory kit option A9608060 straight through pipes:
A9600203, A9600204 and A9600205, marked 'Not for Road 'use and are called TORs for short. Triumph Off-Road .

Don't go crazy but this has the last Aussie $ prices with 10%tax included. LONG discontinued.

• A9608060
  • Description​

SILENCER KIT STAGE 1

Last edited:
You better ask the seller ... I'm just a drooler! ;) :roll::roll::roll:
My bad. 🤦‍♂️ I'm having no ride withdrawals. It's been raining here for a week. I cleaned it when I should've been riding it. Now it's looking so pretty I dont have the heart to push it out in the wet just to scratch that itch. ****ed if you do, ****ed if you don't.

Back