1st Bike in 35 Years

Durocdog

Standard Bore
Yeah, you probably think I'm crazy for buying such a big bike, but - you're right!! I am crazy! crazy about my 2008 Rocket Classic. Already made a couple of changes - new Corbin Seat (how does any OEM get away with such horrible seats?), exhausts (made before I bought the bike and will probably make another change on these) and about to change the shocks.

I own a catering company (BBQ), love to fish, good cigars, single malt and family and friends. Live in Northern California in the SF Bay Area.

Welcome aboard sir.
Glad to have you with us.
What exhaust is it you have now and want to get rid of?
Somebody will want it , maybe even me,
depending what it is and what you have to have for it.
Any other mods done to it?(yet)

Exhaust

Welcome aboard sir.
Glad to have you with us.
What exhaust is it you have now and want to get rid of?
Somebody will want it , maybe even me,
depending what it is and what you have to have for it.
Any other mods done to it?(yet)

I bought the bike used and did not receive the OEM exhaust. Therefore, I do not, currently, have any exhaust for sale. If and when I do change, I hope to go with the Jardine's.

My bike has what appears to be part #A9608060. I'm perfectly happy with the performance and can't use additional power. I'm really looking for something to provide a little more throat to the bike. It'll never sound like a Harley nor do I want it to, but a little more aggressive would be great.

Welcome!!! Nice to see some captains from the west coast on here. The exhaust is one of the first things to go. Several makers exist. Jardine, D&D, RAASK, (others I cant remember) and there is a rumor that some Predators might become available if enough interest. There are sound bites on this forum and on the net but they dont do justice to the real sound. So ask around here and the ones who have them can testify to the sound.

mutt

If your just looking to make noise, the D&D's will do that for the lowest cost.

Welcome

Welcome Durocdog, you waited longer than I did by a 9 yrs. Stepping up to the largest engined motorbike right after the layoff has to say something. What took you so long?? It's been out for 6 years already! By the way it should handle Lumbard St. pretty easily:D I have relations that way. May get out there next year.

Back