E.g. To create a PCV map with up to 50 "Ultra Fine %TP" columns;
- Download and install the Dynojet Power Core Software on to your computer.
- Connect your devices to the computer.
- Open the software.
- Go to the C3 Tuning Software sub-program.
- Retrieve the map you wish to modify.
- Select a fuel table or timing table that you would like to manipulate.
- Click the Throttle % channel header name at the top of the table.
- You will see configuration window open where you can change the number of throttle columns in the table, and you can assign Throttle % values for each column header in the table.